Well about me.
I’m Konstantin Papesh, currently working and living in Linz, Austria. I like to rant on things and discuss unnecessary details to the death.
To get a short overview about me, here’s a short list which defines me:
- I believe in the good in people
- I’m a cat person
- Avid advocate of the bib pub method
- I’m clumsy
- "Et muss ballern"
- I don’t like going on holidays and just lying on the beach/elsewhere. I’m more of a road trip guy.
- I’m a sucker for eyes
- First toothpaste then water
- USB-C should be standard on all new phones
- Apple is way overpriced but their products are the best looking on the market
- You should still get a Thinkpad though
- Dark themes are better than light themes
- I like Whisky. Whisky is honest.
- I can’t drink Zipfer. I don’t know why.
- You can do whatever you want as long as it doesn’t affect anyone else in a negative way. Have fun in your life!
- I think credit/debit cards should be accepted everywhere. I hate shops where you can’t pay with your card. (Looking at you, campus canteen)
- Season 9 of Scrubs should never have been made
- If I say “don’t shake me”, do not shake me.
- I used to be a miner in EVE Online so I don't need exciting games
- Seelenklempner, but only sober!
- Always say goodbye
- Nemo Resideo